NICVA is delivering a Transformative Leadership Programme (TLP) funded by the Peace IV programme through Belfast City Council (BCC).
What Is The Transformative Leadership Programme?
The Transformative Leadership Programme (TLP) is a leadership training programme funded by the Peace IV programme through Belfast City Council (BCC). It runs from July 2019 until December 2021.
- It will be delivered in 15 interface areas across Belfast.
- It provides skills for building collaboration and new ways of working between people in the community and voluntary sector, the public sector and political sector who want to make life better in target interface areas.
- The aim is to build leadership skills and solution-focused approaches that can contribute to positive change in these communities and across Belfast.
The course runs from July 2019 tp December 2021.
Is It For Me?
- Are you living or working in the Belfast City Council area?
- Are you aged 18 or over?
- Would you like to learn new ways of working with people from other backgrounds and sectors in order to make life better in interface communities?
If the answer is “yes” to all of these questions, then this course could be for you.