Evidencing the Impact of T:BUC Good Relations Work
Evidence is key to informing government decision making and funding. Government needs to know that public monies it invests into funding programmes is making a difference and having a positive impact on the outcomes of the people who live here. Good quality data is key to being able to measure impact, to plan future services and to identify where need is greatest.
One way The Executive Office (TEO) sees if funding is making a difference is to use questionnaires to ask questions of the people who take part in Good Relations programmes.
As a project delivering T:BUC funded work, you can play an important role in ensuring TEO has the best evidence possible. We can assure you they will only ever ask participants the questions they need answers to.
The documents below offer guidance on how to complete the questionnaire, as well as providing different types of questionnaires to suit the work you are delivering and age range of the participants taking part.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- For any questions relating to date, please email: GR.Data@executiveoffice-ni.gov.uk
- For anything else, please email: GR.Outcomes@executiveoffice-ni.gov.uk
Questionnaires are available in a range of languages including English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, European Portuguese (East Timor), Romanian, Chinese, Russian, and Ukrainian.
Please refer to the document “Guidance Evidencing T:BUC Good Relations Funding Outcomes” to help you select the correct questionnaires to complete.
- All one-off questionnaires are to be completed online directly by the participant (via link or QR code – see page 16). These are for one day events such as launch events, one day cultural festivals, etc.
- All pre- and post- questionnaires are to be completed by the participant using hard copy questionnaires (printed on paper); the Project Leader/Facilitator will then upload the information afterwards onto the online system (via link or QR code – see pages 17). These are for more than one-day projects, such as a series of workshops, residentials, etc.
The Questionnaires are listed below:
- Guidance Evidencing T:BUC Good Relations Funding Outcomes
- T:BUC Good Relations 12 or under pre questionnaire
- T:BUC Good Relations 12 or under post questionnaire
- T:BUC Good Relations 13 or over pre and post questionnaire
- T:BUC Good Relations Facilitators Script
- T:BUC Good Relations Step by Step Guide