The VCSE Covid-19 Recovery Fund is now open for applications up to £5,000 for voluntary, community or social economy organisations.
The fund operates on behalf of the Department for Communities (DfC), though Co-operation Ireland in partnership with the Rural Community Network.
The VCSE (Voluntary, Community and Social Economy) Covid-19 Recovery Fund has a total value of over £3 million and aims to:
- Provide additional funding to VCSE organisations to procure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and other items to enable the re-opening and continued delivery of vital community services.
- Support VCSE organisations to move services online and increase digital connectivity for organisations delivering mental health supports and/or providing services to young people, older people, those who are medically isolated, the disabled and women.
The Key Features of the Fund are:
- Total Value - over £3 million
- Grants of up to £5,000 are available to voluntary, community or social economy organisations
- Open for applications until 11 December 2020
- Applications must be submitted using the online application process
- Funding must be spent by 31 March 2021.
Apply for the VCSE Covid Recovery Fund
The VCSE Covid Recovery Fund is open to applications until Friday 11 December 2020.
To make an application to the VCSE Covid Recovery Fund or for further information on what support is available, go here: https://cooperationireland.org/projects/covid-recovery-application/