Rural Community Network (RCN), who are Core Funded by the Community Relations Council, are running a new Rural Shared History Programme – 100 Years of Change.
The project is part of the Shared History Fund, which The National Lottery Heritage Fund is delivering on behalf of the Northern Ireland Office, to help groups mark the centenary of the creation of the state of Northern Ireland in a thoughtful, inclusive and engaging way.
This project aims to work with all sections of the community right across rural NI through a wide range of programmes.
Highlights of the programme include:
- Beyond Belfast Capacity Building programme in partnership with The Junction and The University of Liverpool
- Beyond Belfast Partition course in partnership with The Junction
- Partition course in partnership with The Junction
- 100 Years of Change lectures
- Centenary Activity Support
- State of NI with Dr Martin Snoddon
- Rural storytelling and digital arts – personal memories and experiences of rural living
Find out how to apply here: https://www.ruralcommunitynetwork.org/