The US Embassy in London is inviting proposals for projects that have a capacity to strengthen bilateral ties between Northern Ireland and the United States.
Applications for the US Small Grants Programme are welcome before 31 March 2020 from individuals, non-governmental organisations, think tanks, government institutions, and academic institutions.
Small Grants Program Projects
Examples of small grants program projects include but are not limited to:
- Academic and professional lectures, seminars, and speaker programs
- Artistic and cultural workshops, joint performances, and exhibitions
- Cultural heritage conservation and preservation projects
- Professional and academic exchanges and projects
- Professional development workshops and training.
The selection process is administered by the Embassy in London but numerous Northern Ireland entities have benefitted from the program.