The Executive Office will use the event to update participants on progress regarding the implementation of T:BUC, as well as outlining the wider context of T:BUC and how we each contribute to its delivery at local level.
This is an important opportunity to contribute to and explore how embracing cultural expression helps build a strong, positive and diverse community.
This Engagement Forum will provide participants;
- The opportunity to understand the T:BUC strategy and how it is delivered across NI.
- Information on the funding and interventions across the cultural expression theme delivering the T:BUC strategy
- An insight into the level and extent of three successful projects delivering on the cultural expression theme
- The opportunity to discuss and understand the issues and challenges for good relations and diversity work for cultural expression
- To identify the practical actions that can be delivered to strengthen and embrace the good relations and diversity impact of T:BUC on the cultural expression theme
- Access to information on sources of funding and project support
Should you have any queries about the event please contact Paul Killen at the Community Relations Council firstname.lastname@example.org. 028 9022 7500
We look forward to welcoming you at the May event.
Click here to register (Eventbrite)