Belfast-based small to medium sized businesses can request free, in-depth mentoring support to deal with significant challenges or make the most of EU Exit opportunities.
Expert mentors are available for topics, including:
- understanding customs, tariffs and taxation
- transport and logistics – avoiding delays and extra costs
- working with your supply chain so it delivers what you need
- people issues – employment and immigration rules
- managing your organisation and processes
- managing your cash and handling currency exchange issues
- making sure your products meet technical and legal standards
Eligible for support
To be eligible for support, businesses must be:
- a small to medium sized enterprise with less than 50 employees
To access support, complete the online business registration form. On the form, select ‘Seeking support for my current business’ and specify EU Exit Support in text box when prompted for detail.