Media Grants for 2019/20 have now been awarded and the successful groups are detailed below.
We’ve funded 7 organisations for a total of £25,000 investment. Our funding will help to create podcasts, interactive maps, short films and more – across Northern Ireland.
You’ll find a summary of the 7 organisations below.
Summary of Media Grant Awards
Each of the 7 successful groups are detail below, including their projects and specific media outputs.
1. Organisation: East Belfast Mission
Project: ULSTER GAELIC, IT’S YOURS TOO
Output: audiovisual communication resources, podcasts.
2. Organisation: Avila Media
Project: ATS US NAI
Output: video interviews, articles.
3. Organisation: James Bamford
Project: THE RING OF STEEL INTERACTIVE WEB MAP
Output: interactive map.
4. Organisation: Guardians of the Flame
Project: GUARDIANS OF THE FLAME
Output: 12 podcasts, 4 short films.
5. Organisation: Holywell Trust
Project: FORWARD TOGETHER PODCAST SERIES 2
Outputs: 18 podcasts.
6. Organisation: Beyond Skin
Project: YOUTH4PEACE – AGENTS OF CHANGE
Output: Series of short films.
7. Organisation: Queens Film Theatre
Project: THE TIME IS NOW