The Conference will explore the Stronger Together history, and reflect on how the network has been responding to changing needs of the sector. This will inform the formulation of priorities for the next decade.
Who is this conference for?
The conference is aimed at:
- Minority Ethnic group representatives and individuals
- The current 200+ members of the Stronger Together Network
- People working/volunteering with Black and Minority Ethnic communities across NI
- People with an interest in diversity, human rights and anti-racism
- Health and Social Care Trust employees
- Staff representing government and statutory bodies.
Date and Venue
Thursday 30 Jan 2020
The Junction, Dungannon