The 2017/18 scheme is currently closed
The Media Grant Scheme of the Community Relations Council 2018 will be available to support a range of media projects. The range of media products that may be supported include digital content projects, infographics, television, radio, video and podcasts. The scheme is primarily for the creation of new material but may include the diversification of existing resources to increase their use with appropriate audiences. The aim of the Media Grant 2017/2018 is to commission media projects which focus on the engagement of civil society to underpin the peace process and/or support the development of a more diverse society and support the TBUC strategy.
Media Grant Scheme Guidance
For further information and criteria click here
Together Building a United Community
Applicants are required to outline the outcome in Together: Building a United Community (see list below) to which the proposed project will contribute.
Key Priority 1: Our Children and Young People
- Outcome 1.1 Improving attitudes between young people from different backgrounds.
- Outcome 1.2 Young people engaging in bringing the community together.
Key Priority 2: Our Shared Community
- Outcome 2.1 Increased use of shared space and services (e.g. leisure centres, shopping centres, education, housing)
- Outcome 2.2 Shared Space is accessible to all.
Key Priority 3: Our Safe Community
- Outcome 3.1 Reduce the prevalence of hate crime and intimidation.
- Outcome 3.2 A community where places and spaces are safe for all.
Key Priority 4: Our Cultural Expression
- Outcome 4.1 Increased sense of community belonging (widens contribution beyond community background)
- Outcome 4.2 Cultural diversity is celebrated
The ‘Together: Building a United Community’ Strategy, published on May 23 2013, reflects the Executive’s commitment to improving community relations and continuing the journey towards a more united and shared society.
You can download the ‘Together: Building a United Community’ Strategy at the link below.